Causes, Problems, And Solutions Of Plumbing Leaks
It is extremely irritating to hear the drip, drip, drip of a leaking tap. Many people ignore a simple leak coming from under the kitchen sink. However, leakage can cause more of a serious problem because it can flood your home.
There are different kinds of plumbing leaks. Therefore, the approach of stopping a leak varies based on the type of leak. For example, if the joint is leaking all you need to do is tighten the joint. If any section of a pipe is leaking, simply replace that section.
Unfortunately, repairing is not as simple as it seems. Because the do-it-yourself technique will not work in all cases. So you need to hire an expert plumber for plumbing leaks.
What are the different causes of pipe leakage? How do you know when to call a plumbing leak emergency service? Let’s get started…
Loss of Electricity
We restore electricity. From light switches not working properly to electrical circuit issues.
No hot water? No problem…Whether it’s pipe leaks or sewer problems. We can fix it.
Loss of Heating
Heat loss in the winter months can be especially unpleasant. Our team of experts provide help within hours of your call.
Different Causes Of A Pipe Leaking
There are many ways a pipe can start leaking:
1. High Water Pressure: High water pressure can damage wear and tear on your pipes. Sometimes, water zipping through the pipes at very high speed increases the risk of pipes bursting. Because pipes can’t bear the sudden change to the direction of water flow, resulting in leaks.
2. Temperature Changes: Temperature is another important factor in plumbing leaks. When the temperature is increased, it can cause a pipe to crack. So pipes begin leaking.
3. Tree Roots: Water vapors are released into the surrounding soil due to tiny cracks in pipes. As a result, tree roots burrow their way to the pipes and create a big problem.
4. Foundation Shift: Sometimes, you need to shift the foundation of your home over time. This small shift requires big adjustments in waterlines. Therefore, it can cause pipes to disconnect or rapture.
5. Corrosion: Although it’s not a big problem in newer homes, it can be a big problem in older homes that use galvanized steel or copper piping. The steel pipes are susceptible to rust.
Major Problems That Can Occur Due To Leaking Pipes
It’s good not to ignore leakage of pipes. If you ignore them, they can wreak havoc on your entire home. Leaky pipes damage your house in different ways. For example, they can be a cause of poor water quality, invasive black mold, warped/stained walls, and flooding.
A warped or stained wall in your home is an indicator of leaky pipes. So you should contact a plumbing leak services for repairing pipes. Otherwise the stained wall can decrease the value of your home, if you plan to sell it.
Plumbing leaks increase moisture. This can be a cause of mold growth. You can usually notice mold in bathrooms and under sinks, etc… It can also causes serious health problems if left unresolved.
The worst possible thing is flooding due to plumbing leaks. It can happen due to the bursting of a single pipe. It will not only take time to fix water damage but also you will have to pay a hefty amount. If you ignore the pipe leaking, repairing will cost more because of worse damage. It’s more affordable to handle a problem in the first place!
Why Choose Us
We’re a reliable national service. With 24/7 around the clock support available. Our service level agreement is to respond within 2 hours of your call. We aim to make it quick and easy for you to access our services.
Safe & Secure
Residential Or Commercial Properties
Around The Clock Support Available.
Great Service At Affordable Prices.
Calling A Plumber For A Leaking Pipe
When to call a plumber for a leaking pipe? But how do you know if your sanitation system is faulty? There are different ways to figure out that the plumbing system is malfunctioning. If you notice black mold or stained walls, you should call a plumber for leaking pipes.
Similarly, look at the water. If water is discoloured or smells and tastes foul, it’s time to call a plumber. It can happen due to corrosion. For getting good-quality water you should hire a proficient plumber for leaking pipes.
You can call 24/7 Call Out Emergency Service right away for any type of plumbing leaks. The licensed plumber of 24/7 Call Out have all the tools needed and are known to inspect and repair your pipes professionally. Our professional team are capable to repair anything related to plumbing leaks within two hours. You will never regret your choice!